Established in 1964, The Hunter Valley Amateur Beekeepers Club now has over 300members with many experienced beekeepers of all ages.
What we do…
- Meet once a month on a Sunday morning (ex: July and December) to discuss all things bees (including Native Bees) and club related activities.
- Organise regular visits to the club apiary under with the guidance of our more experience members
- Advice and assistance to beginners
- Q & A sessions each meeting
- Offer peer support and mentors for our members
- Conduct Beginning in Bees Courses
- Participate in community information sessions such as:
- information stalls at events and regional Agricultural Shows
- School visits